Friday, March 12, 2010

Relaxing with a Bike Ride with the Kids

The thing that I hate the most about being an adult is that there is not enough time for fun. So I had kids to change that. There is just something about playing with your children that gives you a glimpse into how you were when you were a child. I certainly do appreciate that.



I love working at home and having the opportunity to take a nice day off to spend it with them. So, we took the bikes out for a bike ride around the neighborhood. Our youngest is just two. So, we have bought a Schwinn bicycle trailer that is attached to my spouse's bike. We tried a seat behind me for a few trips, but after she fell out, we quickly changed our minds. Instead, the trailer provides her with ample view of where we are going, but at the same time, we know exactly where she is.



I wanted to get one for the dog, but with another baby on the way, I don't think that will happen any time soon.



The Chenderong Balai Kids - On his bicycle with his friend by www.hafizismail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment